Saturday, January 7, 2012

On the Road and on the Trails

Over Christmas and New Years I was in Colorado visiting my extended family. While there, my aunt chose to cook the week's meals from Mr. Tupman's collection. It was a great honor to have my family try my recipes! We did a lot of eating and a lot of hiking, having the fortunate effect of balancing each other out. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

We are professional on the road-sandwich-makers.

Every year, our family makes a birthday cake for Jesus. This is my sister and cousin making the cake on Christmas morning.

Decorating the Jesus Cake with an angel cut-out and powdered sugar.

All ready to eat!

A hike up Horse Thief Trail

View from Cheyenne Canon

My sous chef, Holly

Making Balsamic Vegetables over Pasta.

Dinner time!
Lunch on the trail.

View from the Red Rock Reservoir

The drive back to the Midwest.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...